Backstage Pass: Sinners on Tour (The Sinners on Tour) [Paperback] - Olivia Cunning

Although I listen to many audiobooks and I read many many romance e-books, I've never listened to a romance novel via audiobook.

Mostly, I had reservations about how the sex scenes would come across in audiobook.

I read Backstage Pass a long while back when it was released and it was a solid 4 star read for me.  Since I had purchased the e-book on Amazon, I got a discount on the audiobook and said, why not try it!?!

So....I'm listening on my way to a meeting a few days ago and the narrator sounds like Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons. LOL!!! (I realize that that reference ages me terribly, but I couldn't think of anything better.)  I haven't gotten to an actual sex scene yet, but when the narrator said words like, 'pussy' I was on the train cracking up!! I'm sure others thought I was losing my mind before their eyes.

And the way she deepens her voice for the male dialogue...

I'm going to finish this audiobook for it's comedic value if nothing else, but I do believe this will be my first and last audiobook in the romance genre.