The Reluctant Dom (Siren Publishing Menage and More) - Tymber Dalton

I was intrigued by the synopsis of this book and had never read anything from Tymber Dalton, so I went for it.

As I read along, there was so much about this book that made me downright uncomfortable...not the BDSM kink or m/f/m menage -- I like all that when it's done well, but 1) the whole 24/7 master and slave thing always flips my feminist switch a bit, 2) a heroine who needed years of intense therapy to deal with her past but chooses a BDSM lifestyle instead 3) three friends who are (IMHO) in love with each other - yet the men arent "doing each other." [You have to read it to understand why that is significant.] Despite my uncomfortable feelings, I was completely taken with this book. Usually a book I like takes me a day to read -- 2 days tops, if life interrupts. This took a week to read because I had to put it down several times.

I was blown away by how the author depicted the relationship between these three characters and made me like them despite my feels about their relationship. This is not just an erotic novel...it's a real love story that makes you feel the characters' intense emotions over the impending loss of Kaden and their love for each other. Although they were well-written, I found myself not paying much attention to the sexy parts and focusing more on the emotions and wishing for a HEA for Kaden, Seth, and Leah even though I knew that Kaden would eventually not be part of the equation.

This novel is full of heartfelt sentiment and the author masterfully made me connect with all three MCs. I'm not a crier and this book made my eyes sweat more than once while reading.

READ IT!