Wait for Me - Elisabeth Naughton Hold on to Me  - Elisabeth Naughton Double Full - Kindle Alexander Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6) - Abbi Glines Love's Suicide: Love's Suicide - Jennifer Foor The Pairing - Katie Ashley Deliver - Pam Godwin Cut & Run - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban Tied with Me - Kristen Proby Frenched - Melanie Harlow

March was another busy reading month with 13 books crossed off my TO-READ list. Most were series installments, with a some stand-alones thrown into the mix for good measure.

I gave M/M romance a go as I'm coming to a point where, after reading literally hundreds of books, I'm getting fed up with the same old tropes, themes, and/or characters in contemporary M/F romance. Note: These are only my second and third M/M romance reads, so hopefully the novelty (and the writing) will keep me engaged enough to continue exploring this genre.

Mid-month I went on a brief hiatus from full-length romance novels. The Cosmo Red Hot Reads Harlequin line hit the spot with two short and sexy stories featuring headstrong heroines who didn't make me want to pull my hair out and heroes that didn't hit any of my feminist buttons unlike the Harlequin romances of yesteryear.

Lastly, I tried something of the dark/non-con variety; a very new (for me) subgenre/trope that I've deliberately steered clear from in the past. It's good to step out of one's comfort zone periodically but it's still a place that I'm a bit cautious about visiting in future reads.

Deliver by Pam Godwin - 4.5 stars