OK, I'll join in. I'm keeping it VERY random.
1. My favorite meal is liver with onions, mashed potatoes, and spinach. I'd eat it everyday, but only eat if my mother cooks it. At one point in my childhood, it really was the only meal my mom could get me to eat without argument. Whenever I visit my parents, my mom still cooks it for me.
2. I met my husband via an online dating site almost 9 years ago.
3. I played the clarinet for 10 years. I quit playing the day after HS graduation; my last performance. I've never picked up a clarinet again since.
4. I'm a daddy's girl.
5. I'm a middle child...4th born of 7.
6. I am shortest in my immediate family at 5'5"; everyone else ranges from 5'8" to 6'5". My older sibs nicknamed me "Runt". They gave me the nickname when they thought I'd be the last child, not because of my height. Outside my family everyone thinks it's because I'm shorter than everyone else though.
7. I can't roll my tongue, but my parents and all my sibs can (guess the gene skipped me)
8. My only regret is that I never took the opportunity to live in Latin America when I had the chance in college.
9. I watch too much TV - everything from morning talk shows, trash reality TV, cooking shows and everything in between. The TV is always on...even when I'm reading lol
10. I suffer from insomnia and frequently get less than 4 hours of sleep per night...some nights I don't sleep at all. Because of this, I'm not a morning person. I married a morning person though.