The Chelsea Cain saga continues...This was her way of "deleting" her rant:

"I have deleted my posts because my publisher asked me to and they are very busy and do not have time to deal with the hysteria I apparently whipped up. But you puzzle me. Because I don't think it's rude or outrageous to remind people that I'm human and that I have a family and that I am not an automated customer service hotline who is here to service your needs. It saddens me that a public person drawing boundaries inspires such an outpouring of hate. I would much rather spend my time responding to thoughtful reader questions than boneheaded ones. Call me crazy. Anyone who knows me understands the lengths I will go to for my fans. And I'm sorry but if you're asking me to list the order of my books you are wasting both of our time. Seriously. Think about it. I will not pretend to be someone I'm not. It doesn't feel safe here anymore. And for that I am sorry. But I don't apologize for a single word of my earlier posts. I have met some amazing excellent people on this page. I've enjoyed knowing you. Goodnight."

I think it goes without saying that she really doesn't get it! You'd think when her publisher got involved she would have just deleted the offending posts as they asked and slipped away into the night for a while but Nooooooo....that'd be too much like right. Smh...